WHO CONTROLS MY INFORMATION?
Address: Reflex, 23 Nun Street, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE1 5AG
THE DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and store certain information as a result of your interactions with our Services. The information we may collect includes your:
- your name and chosen nickname
- e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, bank account details
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- your login and password
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, your operating system and platform
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the relevant Service (including date and time)
- your cookie number
- any products you viewed or searched for
- your purchase/sale history, personal preferences
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use the information we collect to:
- provide you with the Services
- provide you with your ReflexCD ID account
- process transactions and keep our business records
- communicate with you
- customise your experience when using the Services
- analyse how you and other users use our Services
- improve our Services and develop new services
- detect and investigate fraud and other illegal activities and potential breaches of the terms and conditions that apply to the use of our Services
- provided you have opted-in, notify you about offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
- if you have consented, contact you about surveys and user groups
- offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions and prize promotions
- enforce our legal rights
- comply with any legal requirements to which we are subject
We may combine your information with information lawfully obtained from other third party sources and use it for the above purposes.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your express consent.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may share this information with carefully selected and trusted third parties, including technical and other service providers to us.
If you are a Buyer and engage in a transaction with a third party Merchant your email address, postal address and contact information may be shared with the Merchant for the purpose of completing the transaction. You will also receive transactional emails from the Merchant confirming the order, including dispatch or eventual refund, and follow-up invitations to leave feedback for the Merchant.
If lawfully requested, we may also share information with law enforcement agencies and/or third parties in respect of information requests for criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of the whole or part of our business to a third party.
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your personal information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") to countries which may not have equivalent protections for your data as your country of residence. If we transfer data outside of the EEA, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected.
When you set up your Account you will be given an opportunity to set your communication preferences. You can also click 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of our marketing emails to stop receiving them. Each time you make a purchase from a Merchant you will also have the opportunity to select the communications you want to receive from that Merchant.
LINKS TO OTHER SERVICES
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your personal information that we hold by accessing your Account and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted. Some information, such as that displayed in a customer review or within Merchant feedback cannot be removed by you once given.
CLOSURE OF ACCOUNTS
If you close your Account, we will retain personal information from closed Accounts in order to comply with our obligations under applicable laws, collect any fees owed and to assist with any investigations we may need to perform.