Sir Cliff Richard returns this November with his first album of new material in 14 years! Produced by Rupert Christie, Rise Up is a powerful statement of defiance, drawing on new songwriting talent as well as some of Cliff's biggest hit writers.
Recorded at Miami's Criteria Studios in 2018, the album not only features title track Rise Up written by Devil Woman hitmaker Terry Britten and his co-writer Graham Lyle (What's Love Got To Do With It, We Don't Need Another Hero) but other new up-tempo contemporary songs including Reborn written by Chris Eaton (Saviour's Day) and Steve Mandile and River Flow (Micky Steel/Henk Pool/Joona Pietikäinen).
1. Rise Up
3. Everybody's Someone (with Olivia Newton-John)
4. Gonna Be Alright
6. Dancing Into Nightfall
7. River Flow
8. Wide Deep and High
9. There's One
10. That's What the Night Is For
11. Everything That I Am
12. The Miracle of Love
13. The Minute You're Gone (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
14. Miss You Nights (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
15. Devil Woman (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
16. Some People (with The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)