Megadeth - Killing is My Business... and Business is Good: The Final Kill (CD)
Not Currently Available
The story of Dave Mustaine's fights with Metallica, which ultimately led to the birth of his own band Megadeth, is basic knowledge for every metalhead, and nothing that's necessary to revisit when talking about debut assault Killing is My Business...And Business is Good!.
Now, the 1985 record is being released in a deluxe The Final Kill format, which finally sees Mustaine's original vision fully realized. The new format features a brilliant remix by Mark Lewis (Trivium, Devil Driver, Whitechapel) which restores previously unheard parts and performances, allowing you to experience this album with a whole new level of detail and notably increased sonic force. Featuring an introduction by Mustaine, live recordings covering all album songs and the original 1984 Skull Beneath the Skin demo, the 2018 edition of Killing is My Business...And Business is Good! is a must for each and every Megadeth fan!
1. Last Rites / Loved to Death
2. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!
3. The Skull Beneath the Skin
5. Chosen Ones
6. Looking Down the Cross
8. These Boots
9. Last Rites / Loved to Death (live) (1987 London, UK)
10. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! (live) (1986 Denver, CO)
11. The Skull Beneath the Skin (live) (1990 London, UK)
12. Rattlehead (live) (1987 Bochum, Germany)
13. Chosen Ones (live) (1986 Denver, CO)
14. Looking Down the Cross (live) (1986 Denver, CO)
15. Mechanix (live) (1986 Denver, CO)
16. Last Rites / Loved to Deth (demo)
17. The Skull Beneath the Skin (demo)
18. Mechanix (demo) (Remastered)